Whitepaper
Search
K
💻

Team

The team will receive a finite amount of currency, representing 10% of the total supply.
This amount of MUF will be distributed daily in a smart contract for four years:
Year one and two: 6.849,32 daily
Year three and four: 20.547,95 daily
After the end of each year, the smart contract will release 70% of the amount allocated for that specific year, leaving the remaining 30% to be unlocked at the end of the 4 years.
Last modified 5mo ago